Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scared

This entire thing scares me, not because I think he will find out and kill me (ok he would never hurt me but you get it)

But because Im scared that Im going to get hurt.....god i am so selfish sometimes, but i dont want to be hurt over it.....i always think i am going to get hurt though no matter what it is.....

le sigh...

i said some things to S. in an email last night that maybe i shouldnt have....i asked questions that i probably shouldnt be thinking of......

but what happens if one or both of us falls and wants to be with the other...full time.....

i also took a few pictures for him ill post them here....show them, i like them and they wont get me in trouble, the only person ill give this too is him....

ill write more later, for now ill go make dinner...

i made a new email today...
ha...
asubmissivesways@live.com nice eh lol...

heres some pictures










No comments: